Saturday 5 July 2014

Summer lovin' make up and OOTN's

My summer holiday this year was to the island of Lanzarote, and wow was it beautiful. Me and my boyfriend escaped for 8 nights and I wish it could've been longer!



As you can tell we both were a tad excited!



Not only did I have great company, great weather and fabulous cocktails, I got to wear some of my favourite summer purchases, and I even managed to get in a bit of retail therapy spanish style!






Kimono: Boohoo Shorts: ASOS Shoes: Primark
Here are some of my favourite outfits from my summer holiday! 

Body suit: ASOS Shorts: ASOS Shoes: Nike
Check shirt: H&M (boyfriends)
  


So now on to my favourite part the make up! 

I managed to get the Sleek blush by 3 limited edition candy collection trio (bit of a mouthful if you ask me) The colours are absolutely stunning and include Candyfloss, a pink blush with golden shimmers. Dolly Mix, a slight lilac pink blush and Cupcake a hot pink cream blush that blends beautifully!


Left to right: Cupcake, Dolly Mix, Candyfloss


























I also got 3 nail varnishes by the brand RARE,  and the set I got is called 'All the fun of the fair' it came with Blue Skies, a colour true to its name, Helter Skelter, a coral colour and my favourite Bright Lights, a copper, gold, blue and green chunky glitter polish!



























I also picked up some make up wipes for a euro, they smelt like coconut i could not resist! 
I think I've saved my favourite for last, please welcome the new addition to my MAC family...
SNOB! A nude pink colour which looks great with a tan and makes your teeth look super white!



Whats your favourite purchase you've made abroad? Comment below and thank you for reading!

Emily x



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely holiday :) That sleek palette looks so pretty and I love the boohoo kimono :D
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete