Friday 11 July 2014

My 'sweet dreams' skincare routine

As any girl knows getting home from a long day at work or school or anywhere for that matter, 2 things are essential to ultimately relax. Number 1, taking off your bra! Number 2, taking off your make up!


My night time skin care routine hasn't been as good as it should be lately, so when i popped into Boots I picked up a few new bits to try out.


To take off the majority of my make up i use Garniers Micellar Cleansing Water, not only does it remove make up, including stubborn mascara, its fragrance free and feels just like water on your skin!


Next I use the Botanics All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream, which contains hibiscus to brighten and leave the skin feeling smoother. This product smells amazing, and is essential to me for removing stubborn make up that didn't come off with the cleansing water.

I follow up using another Botanics product, the 100% organic Rosewater Toning Spritz. I must admit i hate spraying things onto my face, like make up setting sprays but needs must. When I first tried this I was shocked by the sensation, however it left my face feeling toned, clean and with the scent of Damask Rose I was sold!

Last but not least, I've been using the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Night Cream, I have suffered from sensitive skin ever since I was little mainly on my face and my legs. However this cream leaves my face feeling well moisturised, reduces redness and overall more healthy looking. 

Photo taken from http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics/
In the morning when I wake up the next day my skin feels soft, rejuvenated and ready for the day! I haven't tried many skincare items from Botanics before and I'm glad that i have. Nivea and Garnier skincare have been staples in my skincare but every now and then its good to try something new!

Whats your holy grail skin care product? Comment below and thank you for reading 

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment