Monday 21 July 2014

Primark, Boots and H&M haul

Its no secret that I love to shop, and today I visited my local shopping centre and picked up a few bits!

In Boots I picked up Dove's new purely pampering body oil in the scent pistachio cream and magnolia, and it smells absolutely divine! Just from the first use my skin feels soft, smells gorgeous and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I also picked up Seventeens nail effects polka dots polish which has small circles of light and dark blue and black. It would look lovely as an accent nail or for a full out all over nail effect.


In H&M I picked up a basic grey t-shirt which is loose fit and slouchy and would look great with a pair of skinny jeans and a statement necklace. I also just picked up a plain black long sleeved jumper ready for the winter, paired with some thick black tights and boots, this would make the perfect look.


Then last but not least... PRIMARK, I picked up some absolute bargains. I bought a plain black bag which reminds me of one i saw in ZARA, its just the right size and I can even fit my laptop in the centre compartment! I also got a pastel powder blue purse which is quilted and the hardware is rose gold. Also I picked up a Bardot style dress, which is worn off the shoulders and is very form fitting (might have to get the Bridget Jones pants out!!!) I then picked up another pair of my favourite capri leggings in black and white gingham, they are so easy to wear and pair with crop tops or slouchy tees. My favourite purchase of today however are my new boots. Chelsea styled cleated heeled boots for only £15! I couldn't resist, these will definitely be an autumn winter essential for me.



What is your favourite high street bargain that you've found recently? Comment below and thank you  for reading 

Lots of love Emily x








No comments:

Post a Comment