Sunday 6 July 2014

An everyday summer make up look

During the summer months I ditch the full coverage and go all sheer. That is with the make-up I may add!



Here are the products I use in my everyday summer look and my before and after pictures.

On my face I start off with the Bourjois happy light luminous primer, which gives my skin a dewy look. I mainly focus on my under eyes, cheekbones, cupids bow and the top of my nose just to give a highlighting effect. On top of that I use the Bourjois BB bronzing cream which compliments and adjusts to nearly all tanned skin tones. I however wouldn't recommend this to be used on fair skin tones. Then using the Collection lasting perfection concealer I conceal my under eyes.Then using the Bourjois bronzing primer to contour, and dolly mix blush to brighten up my face, I then powder my T-zone and now its onto the eyes!

Sleek's Dolly Mix blush, Bourjois bronzing primer, happy light primer, BB bronzing cream, Collection lasting perfection powder and concealer, Real Techniques buffing brush, contour brush and pointed foundation brush Seventeen blusher brush and Barbara Daily powder brush.

On my eyes i used Benefits bikini-tini as a base for my eyes, I then put Sleeks taupe eyeshadow all over the lid and used Conker in the crease, both of these eyeshadows are from the Au Naturel palette. Then using my Maybelline eyeliner in my waterline, my Bourjois Bourjois volume 1 seconde mascara and my Maybelline brow drama in dark brown my eyes are complete!

Maybelline brow drama and expression kajal liner, Sleek palette in Au Naturel, Bourjois one second mascara, Benefit Bikini-Tini, Real Techniques accent brush, base shadow brush and deluxe crease brush.


Lastly for my lips i used Maybellines colour sensational lipstick in electric orange with Sleeks eau la la liner in pumpkin


 And here is the finished look..

What is your favourite summer essential? Comment below and let me know!

Thankyou for reading 

Emily x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522869/?claim=jxbn484rqz5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

1 comment:

  1. Your make-up looks lovely and I love the products you used, I really want to try that bourjois mascara I've heard such good things about it :)
    A make-up setting spray is my summer essential, I find they make my make-up last so much longer and make my skin look more fresh and dewy :)
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete