Sunday 18 May 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

I love my job, going into work on a sunny Sunday morning may seem tedious to some but that means an hour lunch break to look (and most definitely buy) some new products.

Today was like no other, and of course I found something, or a few things that tickled my fancy!




Like I said small, but worth it!


First of all I purchased a Benefit minatures set in which there was also a mini posie tint but since I already have it I gave it to my friend at work. The products I was really after were the primer and the ever so popular BAD gal lash mascara. Not as raved about as 'They're Real' yet still a classic!


Perfectly mini, with the biggest and best brush!

Also in this little set was  'The PoreFessional' primer, which creates an absolutely flawless base for any make up look.

With it coming up to summer I was looking for something bright, I already have tons of lipsticks so i thought hmm what about something for my eyes? Look no further then the No7 stay precise liquid liner in wait for it... MERMAID! The perfect metallic turquoise to freshen up your summer eye make up look. I will soon post a face of the day using this!

Finally, the Bourjois products. Since i cant obviously get enough of primers right now ( I also have a sample of the SmashBox one to but shh don't tell anyone) I bought the Happy Light primer, which when used under makeup should give a radiant healthy glow. This is the first non-matte primer which i have bought so it will be great to see if it really works.

Lastly the One Second Volume mascara, if true to its name i will be one happy mascara junkie. not only does it have a regular wand, there are tiny balls which are there to add to the volume. As I begin to blog more you will see the amount of love I have for mascara!



The packaging kind of swung me towards buying this to!

Thankyou for reading and come back for my next post

Mermaid out x





No comments:

Post a Comment