Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Liebester Award + nominations

Imagine, its a wednesday night I'm watching The Great British Bake Off and I find out that I have been nominated, buy the lovely Holly Wynne, for the Liebester Award! After reading her post about it I shall now tell you about it. 



This award is given to bloggers by bloggers who have 200 or less followers. After you've been nominated you must answer the questions given to you by your nominator and then you must then nominate 11 other blogs and write your own list of questions!

So lets answer Holly's questions..


  1. What do you find is the hardest thing about blogging? Finding the time to do it and taking good pictures!
  2. Do you have any goals when it comes to blogging? I would love people to value my reviews on products and to actually go out and buy something because I have recommended it
  3. Is the URL you have, the one you originally wanted or was that one taken? I love mermaids and I love makeup, no one had taken it I was happy 
  4. What is your all time favourite shop? All time favourite would have to be Primark, bargains, fashion, home wear whats not to love!
  5. Who is your favourite blogger? I love Louise (AKA SprinkleOfGlitter) She embodies everything I want to be
  6. What made you start blogging in the first place? My mum and my sister grew tired of me hauling in the living room so I thought I'd show the whole internet as well!
  7. Are you happy with your blog? I wish it looked a bit more professional but its cute and its me
  8. Do your prefer spending time on your make-up, your hair, or your outfit? My makeup 
  9. What is one of your pet-peeves? Dropping my favourite powder and having it shatter in front of me :(
  10. How do you find blogs to follow that you like? I search the tags and look for people who have similar interests to me 
  11. Would you rather give up your phone or your laptop? My phone, my laptop is my life!         

I would like to nominate:












Here are my questions for you!

1. What is your favourite brand of makeup
2. Favorite Disney princess/character?
3. What is your holy grail product?
4. Whats the best thing to happen to you through blogging?
5. Where in the world would you most like to travel to?
6. On a night out would you choose to either do your makeup or your hair?
7. Name one product you'd recommend to your best friend
8. How long have you been blogging for?
9. Favourite food?
10. Any siblings?
11.Tell me one exciting fact about you!

Thank you again to Holly for nominating me and to all the girls I've nominated I look forward to reading your responses!

Lots of love 
Emily xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much lovely for the nomination lovely but I've already done it before! Still, it's always fun answering the questions so I might do a Q&A or something separately! Loved your answers though, I too find it the hardest taking good pictures AND I love Primark! :D

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers, thank you for answering my questions!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me lovely, I loved reading your answers and the questions you've chosen it :) I think it's such a great idea of getting to know the blogger :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete