Saturday 28 March 2015

The end of an era

I am devastated that ELF (Eyes Lips and Face cosmetics) is no longer going to be distributing there products anymore. I don't know for definite if it is the last we will ever see of ELF but I thought I would take advantage of their sale.

Now, I've been looking at this palette for a loooooooooooong time. I wasn't however willing to spend £20 on it! But in an amazing up to 70% sale, which is still going on by the way, I picked up the 50 piece make up artist palette.

5 blushers
5 bronzers
40 eyeshadows

I. Cant. Even.



They are all so so stunning and so worth the £10 I paid for it.

The pigmentation of the blushers is insane, the bronzers are gorgeous for an all over glow, I wouldn't recommend them as a contour bronzer though due to the shimmer in them. The eyeshadows come in some of the craziest colours that I wouldn't even think of buying on their own.

I'm really looking forward to trying out some different eye looks and experimenting a bit more with my blushers and bronzers.



Don't forget to have a look on ELF for any remaining products, unfortunately this palette is no longer available but there are quite a lot of things left!

Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment