Sunday 22 February 2015

Long time no speak

I know, I know.

I deserve a slap on the wrists for my blogging capabilities right now. 

So many empty promises to do this and do that but now I am back and I will stick to it.

Where can I start, I had the most amazing birthday this year with all of my friends back home and at uni. I went to Circuit in Essex for my pre birthday with my best friends. My dress was from Rare London and I absolutely love it, the perfect length, the perfect colour, everything.

We saw SecondCity and they were amazing but I must admit although the club has a reputation for being quite dressy, I felt like I should have had a bum bag and been in my festival gear because the vibe in there was insane.



came back to Bournemouth on my actual birthday (9th february) and as soon as I walked through the door to my flat I was greeted with beautiful almost bird like singing from my flat mates, a cake and a fish bowl that was probably purple for all the wrong reasons. After opening my sex shop special presents, I got ready and this time my dress was from Pink Soda and once again i cannot fault it, apart from the tan I had on got on the cream bit, but whats to be expected from a night of dancing.




I saved the best for last though. Calum Best. Fresh out of the CBB house I got a hug a kiss and a happy birthday from the man himself. Just ask anyone who was on our table that night and they will tell you how much I was shaking and nearly on the verge of tears. Don't worry I played it super super cool.























I was absolutely spoiled by my family, friends and boyfriend this year. Thank you so much for everything you do and the gifts you bought me. I love you all lots, from the gorgeous Vivienne Westwood earrings, the Janoski trainers and the sex position shot glasses and willy straws. I love them all!

Heres to another year, why does 19 feel so old. 

I know I'll laugh at myself for saying that later on.







No comments:

Post a Comment